Adding more ppc64 buildds from the POWER cloud

Hi Breno!

I just came across your post from last June [1] where you offered ppc64
and ppc64el cloud instances for Debian people.

Since I think that the buildds for the ppc64 (Big Endian) port are a bit
underpowered and actually have to rebuild the whole archive now (due
to the fact they want rebuild everything with Altivec disabled), I was
wondering whether you could add a few instances from your cloud as
ppc64 buildds?

I think it would help the ppc64 port a great deal if they could add
much faster machines as buildds and having seen build times of packages
on ppc64el buildds, I'm pretty sure that adding those cloud instances
for the ppc64 port would make a huge positive impact.

In any case, Aurelien Jarno would be the guy to talk to when you want
to add any buildds for a ports architecture.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz