Re: Help with porting opengl java libraries (gluegen2 / libjogl2-java) to ppc64el

Le 2015-10-14 17:07, Frederic Bonnard a écrit :
Hi Gilles,
here is what I get when trying to run the test :
--
debian@abanc:~$ java -cp
.:/usr/share/java/gluegen2-rt.jar:/usr/share/java/jogl2.jar

There is no /dev/dri/card0 on this machine, because ast.ko which is
the driver for
the graphic card is not compiled by default :
--
debian@abanc:~$ lspci |grep VGA
0001:0b:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ASPEED Technology, Inc. ASPEED

I can try to recompile the kernel with this enabled and try again.

Well, actually I don't know :/ It requires OpenGL for sure. If DRI is the
only way to enable OpenGL, then yes, it would be great if you could give
a try enabling it.

Many thanks,

_g.