Re: Help with porting opengl java libraries (gluegen2 / libjogl2-java) to ppc64el

Le 2015-10-09 14:17, Frederic Bonnard a écrit :
Would you mind building from the source packages? I should have them
ready by this evening.

Sources are ok for me. This evening, I won't be next to the machine.
Will a remote X display be ok for the test ? Else I can test with a real
display on Monday morning, if it's not too late for your needs.

There is no urge. I'll be mostly afk for the w-e too.

Thanks,

_g.