Re: Help with porting opengl java libraries (gluegen2 / libjogl2-java) to ppc64el

Le 2015-10-09 15:47, Gilles Filippini a écrit :
Le 2015-10-09 14:17, Frederic Bonnard a écrit :
Would you mind building from the source packages? I should have them
ready by this evening.

Sources are ok for me. This evening, I won't be next to the machine.
Will a remote X display be ok for the test ? Else I can test with a real
display on Monday morning, if it's not too late for your needs.

In the meantime a new upstream release was uploaded to experimental. I'd
better update update my patches to not waste your time.

_g.