Re: Debian 8 network installation failed

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 3:59 PM, yu <kkndyu@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

If you can confirm that there are no further tftp request after
downloading the yaboot binary,

I'll use tcpdump (available on osx?) to verify this.

Here is the version of yaboot from
Redhat, you can try it.

Some months ago, I found  that the Yaboot package in Debian repository
can not  boot  from network, but the yaboot in RHEL 6.5 (ppc64) can.

Although it is from a 64bit server OS, but yaboot is always a 32 bit
elf, so I think it may also work under iBook.

http://104.236.60.141/static/yaboot

Thanks. I'll give it a try after work.

-clark