pbbuttonsd updates

Dear pbbuttonsd users,

I have been working on updating the old pbbuttonsd package. I've
uploaded two new 0.7.9 versions to sid:

- 0.7.9-6: Basically only add support for power button event on
MacMiniG4, and add compilation on ppc64
- 0.7.9-7: Which sync patches from Ubuntu. Some patches looks
suspicious since they were made during the `hal` era. I've decided to
include them anyway.

And in experimental:

- 0.8.1-1: This is a brand new release. I've backported patches from
0.7.9-7 onto it. I've removed OSS compilation (I doubt this was even
used as some point in time).

I could not test most of the patches, since I do not own such laptops,
but I would be very grateful for anyone trying these updated packages.
Please report the bug to the appropriate version, and if possible
report which version it started failing with.

Thanks for comments !