Re: wanted: old G5 hardware for use on the ppc64 port

On Mon, 2 Feb 2015 14:10:04 -0700
"Sandeep G.R" <grsandeep85@gmail.com> wrote:

> We have G5 running with Ubuntu-12.04 in our office but not sure if
> anyone need it for development. In case no one is using we can sell
> it for you. I'm using T4240QDS and T4240RDB from Freescale and its
> very faster compared to G5. I have Debian & Ubuntu running on T4
> boards if you need any help let us know.

Hi Sandeep,

I appreciate the offer, but do I understand it you are correctly that
you are based in the US, which would make the shipping costs
prohibitive for me. I think your systems would be of more benefit to
someone also US-based.

Still, thanks for the offer

--
Konstantinos Margaritis