Re: wanted: old G5 hardware for use on the ppc64 port

On Tue, 03 Feb 2015 01:09:34 +0100
Clemens Dürrschmidt <clemens.duerrschmidt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Clemens,

> Unfortunately it comes in a very large box (60cm x 60cm x 45cm) and it
> weighs about 26kg.
>
> I'm located in Germany, so I figure shipping inside the EU will be
> around 100€ to 150€.
>
> Is this machine of interest to you?

Thank you for the offer, I think the shipping costs are too high for me
at the moment, but as another also Germany-based developer expressed
interest and since there are two more (probably lighter?) offers, I
think I'll step aside for this one.

But I really appreciate the offer.

--
Konstantinos Margaritis