Re: 3D acceleration for Radeon 9600 Pro chip on PowerBook G4

This what I have done so far and I plan to do :

1. I have downloaded the source code for libgl1-mesa-dri
 now the version I have is 10.3.2 in the threads it look like this patch was applied to 10.1.1 will that be an issue?

2. I have not done a patch before so I am following the instruction here. If anyone has objects please let me know.

3. After I applycj the pat I just compile and install the driver or should I uninstall the current one before I install this one?

Thanks!
Herminio

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 8:36 AM, Herminio Hernandez Jr. <herminio.hernandezjr@gmail.com> wrote:
Michael also recommended that link to me when I submitted my bug report. That why I set my default display to 16 and 3D working. In that there were also patches mentioned. I was hoping some one could at least point me in the direction of were to go to find a good resource to learn how to use the patch. I have patched a Linux box before and would like to learn. Thanks!

Herminio

Sent from my iPhone