Re: Impact of [linux-any] when pbuilding packages on powerpc for squeeze

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:33:43AM +0200, e20100633 wrote:
> Hm. Actually, the packages seems to be generated quite well under
> i386/amd64 as we can see on http://emacs.naquadah.org/, so I was
> thinking that was because I'm trying under powerpc. Is not that weird
> that everything goes well when I just erase [linux-any] tags from
> debian/control?

Sadly pbuilder doesn't print its version.  It obviously doesn't do the right
thing when creating its dummy package.  According to [0] it's fixed in testing,
unstable but not in stable.  So you need a newer pbuilder.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern