GXT6500P

Another simple question.

Is Linux (Debian or otherwise) compatible with the GXT6500P graphics card?

I have one that I have tested as working in AIX 5L on the 9111-285 and it
appears to be 100% working. Booting any Linux distro results in yaboot working
but either hanging at the next white screen (which it passed successfully with
the GXT135P in) or no video output during the boot process (and a system error
and Attention light indicating the adapter had suffered an unrecoverable error).

So am I on a road to nowhere?

--

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info