Re: axiom: please try stripping binary on powerpc again

Greetings!  I just did a by hand build of maxima without the strip in
sid, and all is well.  Will try removing on the next upload of
maxima/acl2/axiom/hol88.  Is there reason to believe that there was a
bug which has now been fixed?

Take care,

Camm Maguire			     		    camm@maguirefamily.org