Re: Squeeze on Lombard

Hi there.

On 04/10/2011 01:25 PM, Mandrantosoa 'Ndrianiaina wrote:
> I'm on testing/sid til now, and I use my laptop as production tool, it's
> quite stable, I've lost video hardware acceleration since 2.6.38 but the
> computer is still usable (I don't really play games)

I also don't play games on my computers (yes, really), but I would like to have
some video hardware acceleration. What were the last versions of the kernel + X
+ libraries that you had the acceleration working?

I have one iBook G4 here that has some packages from experimental, a 2.6.38
kernel and I am not sure if the problem is with KMS, the R400 gallium drivers,
endianness issues or all those things together.

Hints here would be welcome.

Regards,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 4096R/BCFCAAAA