Bye bye powerpc

Hello list,

My ibook g4 suffered its second hard drive failure in 3 month, leading
me to suspect a more serious hardware damage.

Anyway, after close to five year of running debian on this wonderful
machine, i have switch to a smaller, more powerful, more autonomous,
much lighter, and way cheaper intel netbook (alos enabling me to run a
100% free debian on it too).

my poor technical levels has not made me a very active guy on this list,
but it has been an important source of information for me during this
year.

Thanks for every thing,

regards

--