YDL PowerStation and Squeeze Graphics Colour issue

Hi All

I have a YDL PowerStation that I used with YDL 6.1/6.2 since I purchased it from Fixstars. I have now decided to move to Debian Squeeze as YDL is no longer supported.

I installed a default Debian system using the 6.0.1a netinst image. The install went fine except yaboot failed to install which I subsequently installed manually.

On booting into X (gdm/gnome) colours appear to be inverted i.e. blue displays as pink and pink as blue etc. Has anyone experienced this colour issue before and is there a solution?

The PowerStation is a stock config with the ATI X1650.

Many thanks in advance!

Pat Wall