Re: Report of install for a power6 with debian-squeeze-di-beta1-powerpc-netinst.iso

Hello,

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 12:08:15AM +0100, xavier grave wrote:
> The installer use yaboot with sometime only one pass and sometime two
> passes to boot. When I have the two passes behaviour, I have the
> Calling ibm,client-architecture-support message the first time then
> yaboot prompt and then yaboot boots fine in the installer.

i've also experienced the "two passes behaviour" occasionally, but
up to now haven't been able to figure out a pattern. It's definately
Linux-specific, since we don't see that behaviour with our AIX LPARs.
Not sure though if its yaboot or Kernel related.

Best regards,

    Frank