New Yaboot in Sid

Hi,

I just updated the Yaboot package in Sid[1] with the latest upstream
release which works fine on my AlBook G4 with PATA disks.  The package
does not yet contain *new* non-upstream fixes, most notably interesting
Gentoo & Ubuntu patches relating to PowerMac SATA disks.  However,
another upload will come in the upcoming days, probably with a patched
yaboot-installer too.  If someone has already done some work, please
do not hesitate to share it as patches on the BTS.  Any help on the
matter is very welcomed.

Cheers,

[1] <http://packages.qa.debian.org/y/yaboot/news/20101201T213232Z.html>
--