Re: Debugging yaboot issues

 On 10/13/10 13:19, Benjamin Cama wrote:
>  So, for now, no SATA for yaboot. Sorry it took so much time to
> understand it myself. I'll try to do something with Joseph's code, or,
> may I ask you directly : do you want to help on integrating your code to
> current ofpath, Joseph ?

What devices don't work with the new ofpath? What benefit is there to
keeping the old one around?

I've tested mine with a Powerbook G4 (old MacIO driver and the new PATA
MacIO driver) and a Quad G5 with various kernels between 2.6.32 and
2.6.36. More testing would certainly be appreciated!

Thanks!
-Joe