Re: Debugging yaboot issues (was: Re: Call for testers: new yaboot package release - experimental installer)

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Benjamin Cama wrote:

> So, for now, no SATA for yaboot. Sorry it took so much time to
> understand it myself. I'll try to do something with Joseph's code, or,
> may I ask you directly : do you want to help on integrating your code to
> current ofpath, Joseph ?

Thanks for the sleuthing, Ben. But I can't help but wonder how the
Lenny installer works to allow me to install unstable or testing on my
G5 with SATA...? Am I missing something important in the multiple
threads spawned by this issue over the past few months?

kind regards,
Gary