Re: Installing Debian Lenny on MacMini G4

Well, at least we can be pretty sure it's a G4 Mac Mini  (-;

Also, we learn that (at least Apple thinks) that its DVD drive is capable of reading (and writing) CD-RW and DVD-RW media.

I'll admit, I'm stumped.  I don't have any more suggestions...

Sorry!

Rick