Re: Installing Debian Lenny on MacMini G4

On Jul 25, 2010, at 11:23 PM, Rick Thomas wrote:

A third possibilty, though remote, is that the iso was improperly built. I'll verify that myself and get back to you.

I downloaded and burned the iso. I verified the MD5 and compared the burned CD with the ISO. All went well. Then I booted it on my own Mac mini G4. It booted fine (I used the "C" hold-down method) and started the installer. I didn't run any further, because I didn't want to mess up my MacOS-X machine, but it at least booted.

So there's no problem with the iso file itself.

Enjoy!

Rick