Re: installing debian on an: Apple PowerBook G4 550 (Gigabit - Ti)

On Thu, 2009-09-03 at 12:37 -0300, Rogério Brito wrote:

> Do you really have a radeon card? I'd think that an old TiBook would
> have a Rage Mobility M3 card, but there were so many revisions of the
> Tibooks that I may be mistaken. Which one do you have?

Only the first generation of TiBooks had a Rage128 based M3 (or was it
an M4? :). IIRC those only came with 400 or 500 MHz CPU. 550 MHz
probably indicates a second generation TiBook with an M6 aka Mobility
Radeon 7000. A quick web search seems to confirm this.