Re: installing debian on an: Apple PowerBook G4 550 (Gigabit - Ti)

quarta, 02 de setembro de 2009,
sergio sevillano <sergiosevillano.mail@gmail.com> escreveu:

>Gunther Furtado escribió:
>>> t now allways starts directly to the blank page after yaboot
>> You can test the the graphics with the X (capital X) command to get
>> back to the console type Ctrl+Alt+Backspace.
>no luck
>i have es-ES (spanish) keyboard so not all keys get to the the place
>they seem
>Can i get to the console from yaboot?

After the blank screen you should be able to switch to console with Ctrl+Alt+F1. I am not sure about what is the correct combination of Control Option and Apple (command) keys you shoud use when you are using an Apple keyboard. You'll have to try...

Gunther Furtado