Re: installing debian on an: Apple PowerBook G4 550 (Gigabit - Ti)

quarta, 02 de setembro de 2009,
sergio sevillano <sergiosevillano.mail@gmail.com> escreveu:

>Gunther Furtado escribió:
>>> t now allways starts directly to the blank page after yaboot
>>>

>> You can test the the graphics with the X (capital X) command to get
>> back to the console type Ctrl+Alt+Backspace.
>>

>no luck
>i have es-ES (spanish) keyboard so not all keys get to the the place
>they seem
>
>Can i get to the console from yaboot?

After the blank screen you should be able to switch to console with Ctrl+Alt+F1. I am not sure about what is the correct combination of Control Option and Apple (command) keys you shoud use when you are using an Apple keyboard. You'll have to try...

[...]

cheers,

--
Gunther Furtado