iBook G3 - Debian Lenny and one projector

Hello I have a iBook G3 Dual USB 800MHz, I need conect a projector to it. Need clone my screen in the projector.

This is my xorg.conf file:

# xorg.conf (X.Org X Window System server configuration file)
#
# This file was generated by dexconf, the Debian X Configuration tool, using
# values from the debconf database.
#
# Edit this file with caution, and see the xorg.conf manual page.
# (Type "man xorg.conf" at the shell prompt.)
#
# This file is automatically updated on xserver-xorg package upgrades *only*
# if it has not been modified since the last upgrade of the xserver-xorg
# package.
#
# If you have edited this file but would like it to be automatically updated
# again, run the following command:
#   sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier    "Generic Keyboard"
    Driver        "kbd"
    Option        "XkbRules"    "xorg"
    Option        "XkbModel"    "pc104"
    Option        "XkbLayout"    "es"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier    "Configured Mouse"
    Driver        "mouse"
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier    "ATI Technologies, Inc. Radeon Mobility M7 LW [Radeon Mobility 9000]"
    Driver "radeon"
    BusID        "PCI:0:16:0"
    Option        "UseFBDev"        "true"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
    Identifier    "Configured Monitor"
    Option        "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier    "ATI Technologies, Inc. Radeon Mobility M7 LW [Radeon Mobility 9000]"
    Monitor        "Configured Monitor"
    DefaultDepth    24
    Subsection    "Display"
        Depth 16
        Modes "1024x768"
    EndSubSection
    SubSection    "Display"
        Depth 24
        Modes "1024x768"
    EndSubSection
EndSection

How I can make it?
--
http://nuevaeracr.blogspot.com
Linux user number 478378

“No habrá manera de desarrollarnos y salir de
la pobreza mientras los pocos negocios
grandes de nuestro medio se entreguen a las
economías foráneas y nosotros nos
quedemos con solo negocios de pobre,
mientras en vez de ser propietarios de nuestro
propio país nos convirtamos en un ejército de
empleados del exterior”
José Figueres Ferrer, 1952.