Re: iBook G3 - Debian Lenny and one projector

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:15:51 -0600
Esteban Monge <esteban.francisco@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello I have a iBook G3 Dual USB 800MHz, I need conect a projector to it.
> Need clone my screen in the projector.
>
> This is my xorg.conf file:

[snip]

> How I can make it?
> --

Hi there,

I haven't tried it myself since I don't have access to a projector. But
in order to clone or mirror your screen you need to use xrandr. If you
don't have it installed then use aptitude to install it.

I think the radeon driver you're using supports xrandr but there is
only one way to find out. Install xrandr, plug it in, and use the
xrandr command line program to clone/mirror your screen. You can use
the man page to see how to use it or use the following examples in the
following article:

http://blog.hydrasystemsllc.com/2009/02/21/xrandr-and-the-x-window-system/

Good luck and post back your results.

Amit