Re: iBook G3 - Debian Lenny and one projector

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:15:51 -0600
Esteban Monge <esteban.francisco@gmail.com> wrote:

EM> Hello I have a iBook G3 Dual USB 800MHz, I need conect a projector
EM> to it. Need clone my screen in the projector.

There is a command-line utility called m3mirror which can switch on and
off the display and external graphics outputs (I don't recall the URL).
You may also find you need a kernel patch to get rid of the waves in the
external display -- I know I posted that to the Ubuntu forums a couple
of years back.

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt@star.sr.bham.ac.uk | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |