Re: Newer cards on OldWorld machines

On Sep 14 2008, S.D.Allen wrote:
> On 2008-09-14, SDA <SD@Deer-in-the-headlights.ca.invalid> wrote:
> > FYI The Belkin 1.0 USB card works just fine. The system mounted my
> > pendrive, automatically in Xfce4.
>
> Well I guess I spoke a little too hastily -- The scsi devices now
> don't work. If worst comes to worst I'll remove the USB card to
> scan/record.

What exactly are the messages that you get? You can post them here on
the list...

Are you using a Debian kernel or did you compile it yourself? If you are
using the kernel from Debian, I'm sure that the kernel team would want
to know about the problems before releasing lenny.

Regards, Rogério Brito.