Re: G3 Beige Tower install help

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 10:41:09AM +0100, Nicholas Helps wrote:
> Hello Stephen / all,

Hi Nicholas:

> So, here is the way I got it to work....

[ ...]

Excellent instructions, thanks very much Nicholas ! I'm writing this from
my G3 Beige booted into Lenny-Debian using mutt. :) I'm a happy camper.

I think you have just written the best SxS I've ever seen. You should
write technical manuals. The thing about updating the MacOS disk driver is
all it took, and I was able to boot into the install I had done from
yesterday. Yay !!

Thanks to *Everyone* who helped here. Amazing that there are people around
that remember the incantations one has to do to get these Old World boxen
to work with a current Linux.

Nicolas, do you mind if I add these instructions to the Debian Wiki ? I'll
be sure to give full attribution.

Cheers.

--
Regards,