Re: Need Help with ATI Graphic Card bring up

On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 06:55:36PM -0700, Bizhan Gholikhamseh (bgholikh) wrote:
> How about keyboard, what should I specify for the USB keyboard ?

You shouldn't need to specify a device for the keyboard. The config
file you attached looked fine for that part. My experience has always
been that the X server only needs explicit configuration for the
layout of the keyboard rather than how to access it.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com