Re: Etch on G5: Yaboot problem still persists

On Mon, Jun 09 2008, at 15:16 -0400, Steven DuBois wrote:
> ofpath just shows a colon and sdb# after /disk@0: (ofpath /dev/sdb2 shows /disk@0:2)

How does your yaboot.conf look like?

What error messages does the system give you when trying to boot?

Is there anything else you think might be helpful to know?

And just to be sure: I'd try to boot the machine with the openfirmware
commands as shown below. Especially 'devalias' seemed to be helpful. I
tried that yesterday on an old tibook.

Docs:
http://www.firmworks.com/

Good luck