death keyboard on powerbook g4 after an update of xkb-data -> 1.3-1

hi folks,

I'm on a PowerBook5,6 g4 @1667mhz running lenny yesterday I upgraded
xkb-data 1.2~cvs.20080501.1-1 -> 1.3-1 since then, my internal keyboard is not regoncized by X.

I have to connect an external keyboard to be able to use the computer :(

I just noticed that when I press the letter "k" on the internal keyboard the cursor goes down, as if it had become the down arrow...

Any idea about this problem?

Sébastien

$ lsusb
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 05ac:020f Apple, Inc. Internal Keyboard/Trackpad

Here is a bit of my xorg.conf
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "kbd"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "macintosh"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "ca(multi),us"
#        Option          "XkbVariant"    "mac_nodeadkeys"
        Option          "XkbOptions"    "grp:alt_shift_toggle"
EndSection
Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier      "Default Layout"
        Screen          0 "Internal Screen"