Re: How to install testing version of Debain on PS3

Hi, Thanks for the reply. You mean I have to build  my own kernel from scratch in order to get debain working on the ps3? If so, this is way over my head. I have the latest otheros.bld file installed on my ps3  A while back, tried an unofficial debain version for ps3 which produced a 60hz screen refreshed rate better than any other distro came with. If this is too difficult now. I hope to try debain as soon as it becomes easier to install. Thanks.
Beta Tester Badge 2

Norberto