Re: Debian for PS3?

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, Aurélien G�IR�TME wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 04:00:49PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> > If there's an overriding reason to sync it despite our feature freeze,
> > I'd be happy to review a bug report.
>
> Please see <http://bugs.debian.org/438479>, old snapshots are no
> longer suitable for newer kernels.

Note that the dtc sources have been integrated in the Linux kernel sources as
of version 2.6.25-rc1.

Hence dtc no longer has to be installed separately for building post-2.6.24
kernels.

With kind regards,

Geert Uytterhoeven
Software Architect

Sony Network and Software Technology Center Europe
The Corporate Village · Da Vincilaan 7-D1 · B-1935 Zaventem · Belgium

Phone:    +32 (0)2 700 8453
Fax:      +32 (0)2 700 8622
E-mail:   Geert.Uytterhoeven@sonycom.com
Internet: http://www.sony-europe.com/

Sony Network and Software Technology Center Europe
A division of Sony Service Centre (Europe) N.V.
Registered office: Technologielaan 7 · B-1840 Londerzeel · Belgium
VAT BE 0413.825.160 · RPR Brussels
Fortis Bank Zaventem · Swift GEBABEBB08A · IBAN BE39001382358619