Re: How to unlock a hfs partition?

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 the mental interface of
Ennio-Sr told:

> * Ruben Vandeginste <snowbender@gmail.com> <
> > [2007-12-11]:
> >  At Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:07:56 +0100,
> >  Ennio-Sr wrote:
> > >

> >  fsck.hfs is included in the "hfsprogs" package, but I don't have any
> >  experience with it.
> >
> >  Ruben
> >

> hmm ... I only succeded in getting 'hfsutils' which does check hfs
> directories, but doesn't unlock them!
> I couldn't fine 'hfsprogs' (debian ppc) pckg.

$ apt-cache search hfs | grep "^hfs"
hfsplus - Tools to access HFS+ formatted volumes
hfsprogs - mkfs and fsck for HFS and HFS+ file systems
hfsutils - Tools for reading and writing Macintosh volumes
hfsutils-tcltk - Tcl/Tk interfaces for reading and writing Macintosh volumes

Elimar

--
  Do you smell something burning or ist it me?