Re: Ban for debian-powerp on Sven Luther lifted.

Hallo! Du (Sven Luther) hast geschrieben:

> Given that it was Frans Pop who started all this, that he was the one
> asking for my expulsion from debian (which debian's leadership agreed
> to), i have little hope. Already in the thread starting in :
>
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2007/07/msg00323.html

Sven, i'm close to cursing you. Frans left the project (who was btw the
most active listmaster for the archives), why keep picking on him?

I told you (and publically) that i am really unhappy with this whole
affair, i also tried to be neutral, but each time you spoiled it.

Why can't you just take the lift as it is, and use it to bring this
port forward?

Cord

PS: please don't answer rhetorical questions. thank you.

--
http://lists.debian.org