Latest possible dual boot installation on iBook 300Mhz

Hi all.

as the install-de_install processes are time cosuming could any of you
please tell me which is the latest Debian-powerpc version that can be
installed on an iBook without distroying Mac OS 9?

In my previous post I reported Debian-Etch_40.r0 failure to this
respect, but I'm not sure whether that depends on the installer actions
or on my iBook being too old hardware (but, please, do not suggest to
change it for a modern one: I simply won't ;-) ).

In my previus 3.5 GB HD (on the same iBook) I first installed 'Potato'
and dual booting was ok. Then I cancelled MAC OS fo lack of space, so
cannot tell for certain whether the upgrading I made (via apt-get) would
have maintained the system integrity.

Thanks for your attention.
	Ennio.

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)