Re: Responsiveness issue(s)

At Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:42:00 +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

> been there, done that, on a last-gen tibook, and it is nowhere as adventursome
> as you would think.
>
> You need a special star-shaped screw-drivers, and there is some nice
> instruction manual on apple's web site.

Just agreeing.  I replaced the harddisk in my iBook G4 (4200rpm/40GB)
with a Western Digital Scorpio (5400rpm/80GB).  The guide I found on
ifixit.com is excellent.  You just need to make sure that you get
those special screw-drivers and then, if you take your time and work
carefully, it is really not that hard.

Ruben