Re: hibernate, suspend and s2both support

Hi !

I compiled successfully uswsusp on my iBook (mid 2005), and installed
the built package. I got the needed s2* binaries in /usr/sbin.

However, when I typed : "sudo s2both", I got the following message:
suspend: Could not use the resume device (try swapon -a).

Here is the content of /etc/uswsusp.conf. /dev/hda3 is my swap partition.

# /etc/uswsusp.conf(8) -- Configuration file for s2disk/s2both
resume device = /dev/hda3
compress = y
early writeout = y
image size = 486993182