Re: NTP / RTC problem driving me absolutely INSANE! - cause of problem found

On Feb 10, 2007, at 3:56 AM, Ananda Samaddar wrote:

Obviously OSX is messing about somewhere and support for OSX problems is also obviously not to be expected on this mailing list.

Wrong assumption friend! We care about our friends here -- whether they are running OS-X or Linux (: or even Windows -- though, being right-thinking people, we do try to dissuade them from that particular form or error! :)

In any case, I just mailed you a procedure that I think will fix your problem. Let me know if it works.

Rick