Re: NTP / RTC problem driving me absolutely INSANE!

I've just found this website where a guy has a similar problem to me using an almost identical notebook (he has an iBook2 600 MHz, mine is 700 MHz).

http://gecius.de/linux/IBook2.html

I don't know if this sheds any light on a possible solutuion.  I may try e-mailing the author if his e-mail address is still valid.

regards,

Ananda