Re: HFS/HFS+ mounting problems: HFS-fs: Filesystem is marked locked, mounting read-only.

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
If you are willing to disable the code that forces the read-only mount
at linux kernel, I can send you a patch.

The proper "fix" is for somebody to port to linux the hfsplus fsck
program in darwin ... The licence is good enough for inclusion in linux
distros.

Ben.

Jose Jezak already did. on bugs.gentoo.org is a ebuild, not included in gentoo's portage tree yet, but it works fine on my iBook G4 (unstable ppc-gentoo aka ~ppc). the ebuild contains enough info about patches Jose made (and where to get them) to compile it manually, so building a debian-package should be pretty easy ;)

greetings, Floh