HFS/HFS+ mounting problems: HFS-fs: Filesystem is marked locked, mounting read-only.

Hi.

The other day I unplugged my iPod from the computer before unmounting it. It
refused to mount rw, so i used hpfsck to destroy the contents of my iPod.

Mac OS X came into rescue to restore the white gadget, but there after i am
unable to mount it under Linux to perform the needed operations. It complains:

HFS-fs: Filesystem is marked locked, mounting read-only.

I have tried to erase the whole thing by dd'ing /dev/zero to the device and
restoring the whole thing under Mac OS X, which has no troubles accessing and
modifying the filesystem, but which has no references to the lock being
possible to be unlocked.

Google only spots a cuople of "comment the kernel code and see what happens".

Does anyone have any idea?
--
Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.14|Helsinki Finland

That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.
		--Wolf (Pulp Fiction)