Re: linux-kernel-di-powerpc-2.6_1.24_powerpc.changes REJECTED

> > I see. Is the installer smart enough to pull packages from more than one
> > archive?
>
> Yes. During build time it looks for local udebs which will be included in the
> cd-image.

That's not what I was asking - during run (install) time, there is no way
to pull udebs off the net then, I gather?

Just to make myself clear: I do _not_ consider hiding a note on how to
silence the fans in the release notes' errata to be sufficient according
to Debian quality standards. Not the standards I've come to expect from
past releases, at least.

	Michael