Re: if you care about debian on powerpc, please react ...

I wish I had more to contribute with, I've used d.i. like 3 times a year(s)
ago. Never cared much 'bout the installers nor do I know what the developers
stands for or do. But this seems to get a bit out hand...

 * grow up will ya'll *

--
---
Børge