Re: %20Re:xorg nv options

On 11/6/06, Filippo Giunchedi <filippo@esaurito.net> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 04:18:53PM +0900, Evan Monroig wrote:
> However, the internal LCD shows a corrupted display.  Do you know if it
> is possible to just blank it?

I don't know, have you tried using the buttons to lower the brightness?

Yes.  It doesn't work.

> Also, for some reason the resolution defaults to 1024x768 (the maximum
> of the internal display) instead of 1280x1024 that I specified.  I guess
> that it is somewhat related..

try switching resolutions with ctrl-alt-+ (on the numeric pad, IIRC)

Actually I tried to switch resolutions with xrandr (I have no numeric
pad), and it worked, but the higher resolution doesn't output
correctly (it is very dark).

I'm not aware of any updates on this issue (garbled internal monitor) but if
someone wants testing I'm happy to provide it.

Count me too.

Evan