Installing onto oldworld powercenter

Greetings everyone. I have inherited five of these PowerComputing
PowerCenter 132 machines. I would like to try to put Linux of some sort
on them and make them useful. I know I can't boot a CD on them. I have
tried many of the floppy images from
http://people.debian.org/~wouter/d-i/powerpc-miboot/. I don't seem smart
enough to work through the netboot procedures I find. These machines
still have MacOS on them, but I hoping to use the entire disk for the
install.

Does someone have experience with PowerCenters that would be willing to
share what has and hasn't worked? Many thanks in advance.

--
Curtis Brown
mrbrown8@juno.com