Installing onto oldworld powercenter

Greetings everyone. I have inherited five of these PowerComputing
PowerCenter 132 machines. I would like to try to put Linux of some sort
on them and make them useful. I know I can't boot a CD on them. I have
tried many of the floppy images from
http://people.debian.org/~wouter/d-i/powerpc-miboot/. I don't seem smart
enough to work through the netboot procedures I find. These machines
still have MacOS on them, but I hoping to use the entire disk for the

Does someone have experience with PowerCenters that would be willing to
share what has and hasn't worked? Many thanks in advance.

Curtis Brown