Re: synaptics PowerBook ?

> > > snip...
> > >
> > > side of the touchpad was used or if the touchpad was touched with two
> > > I tried to configure the touchpad of my powerbook, but I didn't
> > > managed to. Is it possible to do that on a PowerBook (5,2)? If it can
> > > be done, how?
> >
> > i really do not know if the powerbook is adb-based, but there is a
> >
> > patch - working also on 19-rc1 - for the synaptics driver on a lot of
> > *books:
> >
> > http://www.cs.unibo.it/~bigoi/
> >
> > you will find all the infos and latest patches there.
> > Try it.
>
> Any reason why this patch isn't submited upstream ? :)

This patch does not use sysfs and dynamic values and LKML users said
it can't be submitted upstream. Anyway the original idea of Luca Bigliardi
was to submit this patch in the mainstream and if there is someone who would
help me,that would be really appreciated.

> Ben.

Ceers

		Bigo!

--
Ormai e' tradizione chiederlo:
Voi cosa fate a natale? No, perche' io scrivo codice...

                 Registered Linux User # 365044
          WEB PAGE:	 http://crisidev.org
	  ADBSYN PATCH:	 http://www.cs.unibo.it/~bigoi
         Please don't send me any Micro$oft attachments!