RfT: MOL 0.9.71~pre9 uploaded to unstable

Hi

This is a request for testers. I just uploaded a new version of
Mac-on-Linux to unstable. Please test the new versions and report bugs.
I'm specially interested in tests of Mac OS 9.x and earlier and earlier
versions of Mac OS X as I can't test these myself.

This new version of MOL should support all Versions of Mac OS and Mac OS
X.

If you use the official Debian kernel images you can download kernel
module packages from http://pkg-mol.alioth.debian.org/packages/ (where
you also find all the other packages). For self compiled kernel you have
to use mol-modules-source.

I'm still trying to figure out how to best build the kernel module
packages.

Thanks for testing!

Gaudenz

--