Re: Nubus machines wanted (was: Re: Let me know if you're looking for PowerPC parts)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Nubus machines wanted (was: Re: Let me know if you're looking for PowerPC parts)
- From: Clive Menzies <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 15:12:29 +0100
- Message-id: <20061004141229.GC4349@Darius.PRIORYROAD>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20060825102843.GA5672@Darius.PRIORYROAD>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060824220400.GH29169@roxor.cx> <20060824223832.GA5709@Darius.PRIORYROAD> <20060825013425.GN29169@roxor.cx> <20060825102843.GA5672@Darius.PRIORYROAD>
On (25/08/06 11:28), Clive Menzies wrote:
> On (25/08/06 03:34), Aurélien GÉRÔME wrote:
> > Yes, I am interested in it. England is not so far from France, but
> > there is the Channel between us... Maybe do you appear to cross the
> > EuroTunnel to come next year to the FOSDEM in Bruxelles? ;)
> I'll contact the school and see whether they've made use of it.
> We'll work out logistics once I know I can get it.
Bad news I'm afraid :(
The school seem to have dispensed with the machine ... noone seems to
know where it's gone. I do have a couple of beige G3s available, one
immediately and one in a few weeks time.
...strategies for business