Re: xkb-data with support for Mac keyboards into unstable

Hello,
On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 10:46:49PM +0200, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> > Which problems do you have, when you load the pc105 layout? Aren't it work?
>
> Exactly. Currently I've loaded xkb-data 0.8-14, and with that version
> as with the previous one I basically can use only 2 models:
> "powerbook" or "pc105": pc105 seems broken. With 'powerbook' at least
> I find the keys I need.

I've tried it with -13 on my ibook G4 and it is broken as well. If
that would help, I can provide a list of broken keycodes, but the
entire third level seems goofed or gone.

> So I'm editing symbols/macintosh_vndr/de currently ... I will surely
> have what I want :) ..

Could you post your final results and check with Denis if they can be
included in the official deb?

Greetings

         Helge

--